Saturday, March 22, 2014

Eat The Low Dogs

We cut through blood in the light of all time - In the shadow of god we are ruin sight - I 
hear a savage throat, will claim my soul. An ancient fire, cook my bones. Where is your 
fear? Where does it hide? A mark on your soul, for all time -  We have slept and cut 
through blood - Sickness, black as coal. We rise with dogs and follow darkness where it 
goes. We are one and war is god, and bodies reek in our wake. It's hard to believe, 
question your faith. Submit and make it change. Say sister I hope you can find our way. 
There is no new sun on the rise, and there is blood darkness in your eyes. And your empty 
mouth swallows my sight. I have taught you how to fear. You'll be consumed within my 
shadow, for I live in the mouths of worms. With fang and claw. My mind is gone. I eat the 
low dogs, can't stay strong. You don't question my existence, but you can't trace my form. 
I am older than your body, I am older than your soul. I'm in the ground, and I have 
scorched this earth. I have taught you how to fear. I have taught you how to fear. And I 
don't ever change. I can fly on the wings of a robin. I can slink like a low dog. I have 
taught you how to fear. With fang and claw, I lie deep beneath the water, reach up and 
snatch your soul. I have taught you how to fear. You walk with fire, stand naked in the 
sun. In the morning light few men can see your wickedness revealed, one shape and form. 
Withering flesh. With fang and claw. I feed. You say you speak for god, understand its 
power. You lie. You lie. One judge of man, one crumb of earth devour. Countless men, 
returned to dust, in that awful darkness that you even fear. Paranoia - Indecision - Black 
Lung - Control, control. A dark sun rise on a lamp black sign. A low dog crawl like the 
black on my soul. With the dark sun, I'll be leaving. A world without end, in my bitter 
mind. I pray to the sky - I pray to the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment